Commercial Liquor Liability Coverage

If your client operates any kind of business involved in the commercial sale or distribution of alcoholic beverages, they are in need a Commercial Liquor Liability policy.

Liquor Liability provides coverage for bodily injury or property damage for which you may become legally liable for as a result of contributing to a person’s intoxication. It also pays the cost of defending you when a claim is made against the policy.

Become a producer, access our markets and grow your agency.

Items of Note:

Make sure that any independent contractor or vendor who works with you shows proof of their own liability insurance.

Also ask that you be named as an Additional Insured on their policy.

Coverage Details:

  • Flexible Limits
  • Excess Coverage available
  • Low Minimum Premiums
  • Written as Monoline or in a Package
  • Broad appetite for many different risk types

Better protect your clients with Excess and Umbrella coverage.

With limits from $1,000,000 to $25,000,000.

View Our Excess and Umbrella Programs

Target Classes

  • Restaurants
  • Bars and Taverns
  • Nightclubs
  • Fraternal Clubs
  • Liquor Sites
  • Breweries
  • Special Events
  • Concessionaires
  • Off Premises Caterers
  • Distributors
  • Banquet Halls
  • Private Clubs

Experiencing higher deductibles for the perils of Wind and Hail?

If your Wind and Hail deductible gives you the chill’s like the north wind or makes you want to pack your bags and hail a taxi, we have options for you. Our markets will provide an ability to buy back your Wind and Hail deductible to as low as $5,000 per occurrence.

View Our Solutions